1. The Thunder are reportedly high on Stephen Curry…Honestly, I don’t think he’s a reach at 3, in this draft. The fact that the Bobcats are interested and might trade up has me worried too.
2. Donnie Walsh interviewed Thabeet yesterday. He has one skill but it’s definitely one the Knicks need.
4. Eddy Curry might be less fat (Italian Stallion was the first on the net to report this, following Eddy’s tweeting).
5. The Knicks might invite Alex Acker to summer league. They reportedly view him as a potential late bloomer.
6. The Knicks might bring in Carlos Cabezas for a look and also a guy named Fabien Causeur, the starting PG for Le Havre. I don’t know how I feel about having a guy named Fabien on the squad. Just bloggin’.